Do you struggle to:
- Gain moment and consistency on social media
- Know what to post in order to drive action in your audience
- Come up with relevant, high value content that positions you as an authority
Content creation can be so difficult when you spend endless hours staring at a blank screen agonising over what to post, let alone the caption that you should write.
If you want to gain visibility and expert-status with your audience, you have to be ready and willing you share your knowledge.
Giving out content that speaks to your ideal client is one of the first things you need to master, and in order to do that, you need a plan.
Planning is the only way you can ensure your posts
- Are balanced, engaging and relevant
- Can be re-purpose your post into mini-training’s, blogs, podcasts etc with ease
- Are all working towards a common goal
It is true that content is king but consistency is the key to success.
Regardless of your industry or the platform you are using, ensuring the content you put out has structure, is in line with your overall brand messaging and relevant to your audience will take your business to the next level.
This 12 week social media content planner includes:
✓ Pre-formatted calendar with the ability to plan daily social media content for 3 months – that’s up to 84 posts!
✓ 28 content ideas you can use to start creating straight away (no more staring at a blank screen)
✓ Social Media must-do’s (that most businesses fail to)
✓ A framework that will give your content purpose, structure AND save you time!